Creator Community Manager
Marketing & Communications
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Identify, acquire, and onboard new content creators with enthusiasm for crypto, web3, and DAOs
- Develop Binance Feed creator community strategies, and build and lead the execution of scaled creator programs and accelerators for long-term growth
- Own the development of educational resources such as onboarding playbooks, best practices, and creation tools
- Build and manage global feed community channels
- Solicit and contextualize product feedback from creators with the support of data
- Work cross-functionally with the broader Binance organization
- A strong understanding and interest in cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies is a must
- 6-8 years of creator management, community, and social media experience in technology companies or crypto projects
- Strong project management capability and demonstrated a track record of delivering on growth metrics from 0 to 1
- Professional English written, verbal, and communication skills, proficiency in a second language is an added advantage
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated individual contributor, able to work independently and collaborate with remote global team members
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.