Content Specialist Recruiter
Marketing & Communications
The role of the Content Specialist Recruiter will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same. Our affiliate websites are extremely important to our business portfolio, and hence we are looking for a Content Recruiter within our niches. As our new Content Specialist Recruiter - you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO & Content). Naturally, this is an area we want to support as much as possible, and this role is a superb opportunity for someone who would like to help us to scale our editorial and writing team across different niches/sites.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The main aim of this position will be to scale our editorial and writing teams
- Poaching the best talent in the industry, mapping our competition across various niches, overseeing apprenticeships and content staff development
- Liaising with stakeholders to assess team needs and manage recruitment processes
- Publishing, writing, editing and proof-reading job adverts
- CV screening applicants, arranging and conducting video interviews, arranging, interviews with our hiring managers and gathering candidate references
- Collaborate with the team and work toward making the hiring process more effective & quicker
- Responsible for candidate experience and communicating with our candidates at each stage of the process - through our ATS (TeamTailor) ensuring a strong focus on the entire candidate experience
- Provide weekly updates to the Talent Manager/Head of Recruitment on the recruitment pipeline
- Content/Editorial Recruitment - you are an expert in what you do and know what makes content talent ‘tick’ and most importantly how to find them!
- Experience sourcing and hiring content writers and editors across diverse markets and languages, including APAC, EMEA, and other regions.
- Direct experience with iGaming/Crypto/SaaS industry is a must for this role ideally within the affiliate industry
- You love what you do and are excited at the idea of joining a fast-growing company
- Knowledge of all types of job boards and recruitment methods - indeed, LinkedIn etc. With a particular focus on direct sourcing and outreach on LinkedIn
- Sales, analytical and negotiation skills
- You are highly organised with great communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.