As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will maintain the company's tone of voice for the DACH market by creating and localizing engaging, best-in-class, customer-facing, and search-friendly digital content. You will assist in maintaining all DE-published content to ensure it remains accurate, up-to-date, and well-presented across all digital channels to maximize sales. You will also play an essential role in the execution of our content strategy as we look to rapidly increase our digital performance across all territories.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Support the Content Team requirements for German content creation (long and short-form articles, PR releases, social media posts...) to drive growth across SEO, PPC, Social Media, and email channels.
- Support the Content and Product Marketing Teams' localization requirements (website, product, sales pitch, help center articles, newsletter...) for EN→DE and DE→EN copy.
- Ensure that all content requirements are delivered within deadlines and meet defined levels of quality.
- Minimum of 3 years of creative copywriting experience for web and social media.
- German language skills on a native level, excellent writing skills in English. A third language would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SEO principles, Canva, and video editing.
- Some experience with website content management systems (Webflow).
- Some experience with localization/translations and CAT tools (Weglot & Phrase)
- Creative eye for detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.