Content Marketing Intern
Marketing & Communications
A full-time internship where you will take a hands-on role in executing Reedsy’s content marketing strategy, with a focus on creating blog content to acquire leads.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Keyword research: determining what topics and keywords to attack;
- Content creation: how to write a best-in-class blog post that blows the competition out of the water;
- Content promotion: getting eyeballs and clicks;
- Working efficiently in a flexible, independent, remote environment.
- Strong interest in content marketing, SEO and startups;
- Native-level English speaker;
- Can communicate ideas clearly and succinctly through writing;
- Strong attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.