Content Marketer - Experience Design
Marketing & Communications
With a clear focus on strategic goals and objectives which we’ll mutually set, you’re expected to create compelling content to engage our target audiences which will be shared across all channels. You’ll foster value-driven brand awareness by evaluating web traffic with respect to your work, and report on the results of marketing activity and to optimize your approach to create future campaigns to grow to our Experience Design department. Your focus would be to penetrate deep into our Experience Design Partner Ecosystem, understand our prospects thoroughly and write & promote content that resonates with them.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Participate in Experience Design projects, with the primary responsibility of interviewing stakeholders, and thought leaders from the partner ecosystem, and creating high-quality written content
- Create and own required content, meaning all Experience Design-related articles and posts on social media platforms, building your own brand as well as Axelerant’s in the Experience Design space, which is growing at Axelerant
- Learn complex, trending concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by a defined target audience and personas
- Demonstratable understanding of Experience Design
- Demonstrable understanding of Content Marketing
- 2+ years of professional writing experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Attention to and retention of details
- Highly organized, process-oriented
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.