We're looking for candidates with strong copywriting/creative writing skills who are keen to develop their digital skill set and grow further within a rapidly growing business. Fluency in Spanish and good English is required.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- How to build relationships with online contacts.
- How to use crucial SEO software including Google Analytics, Buzzstream, SEMRush and more.
- A choice of advanced SEO and marketing skills with the opportunity to grow and advance into specialist positions.
You’ll work with:
- Rachael Sprague (Head of Growth Marketing) - Rachael leads the current Growth Marketing team to help the company hit its organic growth targets through SEO. She’s passionate about data and loves coaching others on the principles of growth marketing.
- Will Bond (Head of Organic Growth) - Will’s been with the Content Marketing team since its inception. He leads on its direction and organisation and is always on-hand to answer tricky questions about copy, campaigns and music suggestions.
- One of our friendly and supportive Growth Marketing Team Leaders and Growth Marketing Managers,
- A friendly and collaborative SEO team, including Digital Copywriters and SEO Executives, working to continuously improve Twinkl’s organic reach, backlink profile and online presence.
We're interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following:
- Fluent in Spanish with good English skills
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- An undergraduate degree or higher in a relevant area of study
- Passionate about helping those who teach
- Shares Twinkl’s company values of leading the way, going above and beyond, doing the right thing and being lovely.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.