An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Content Developer at LexisNexis (part of RELX) within our Regulatory Compliance team. You will be responsible for the overall development, content commissioning and market awareness of the Regulatory Compliance financial services portfolio. You will also be responsible for management of all author relationships, customer relationships, content development initiatives relating to the portfolio.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
The key objectives of this role include:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the overall solution and modules within the financial services portfolio. This includes: Awareness of developments, legislative reforms, procedures, case law and trends within portfolio; Deep understanding of the portfolio, including the target market, authors, positioning, structure and development needs.
- Apply knowledge and customer insights to deliver content to ensure currency, relevance, and accessibility for all products.
- Identify and implement plans to harvest and/or discontinue underperforming modules.
- Development and communication of process, timeliness and quality improvements
- Support new content development proposals and implementation of new content and new titles within adjacent practice areas and/or jurisdictions.
- Directly support new business acquisition and market penetration
- Maintain effective working relationships with operational editorial teams to deliver quality content within the deadlines.
What's in this role for you:
- Dynamic working environment where no two days are the same.
- Interesting, varied, and challenging work.
- Opportunity to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career with a global organization.
- Your birthday is a bonus holiday every year
- Get an extra wellness day holiday every year
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.