We are hiring a Content and Sales Enablement Specialist to continually improve the strategic and business operations of Inspectorio.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
What you'll do
- Create a compelling sales enablement content such as sales battle cards, product overviews, competitive sheet, product guides, training modules that is aligned on the strategy and goals of the business
- Identify effective channels and content formats to support our internal team and our clients
- Build partnership with key stakeholders in the Sales team to identify gaps and understand requirements, process and deliverables
- Work cross functionally with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and other key stakeholders to translate objectives into content that can help the sales team to increase performance
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience
- Content marketing background in a high-growth B2B SaaS company, who has since gained sales enablement experience as well
- It is highly desirable to have supply chain or retail/apparel industry knowledge and quality/logistics/sustainability knowledge but not mandatory.
- Exceptional written skills in English
- Experience writing across all marketing and sales content types, with experience writing for sales (slide decks, emails, messaging, battle cards, proposal/RFP support, etc)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.