The Community Manager is responsible for building, engaging, and maintaining the online community around the Employment Hero platform. The users will include both businesses as well as consumers. The Community Manager will manage discussions, facilitate interactions, and ensure a positive and helpful environment for all users.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop and execute strategies to grow and nurture the online user community.
- Moderate user-generated content and discussions, ensuring adherence to community guidelines and maintaining a respectful and safe environment.
- Engage with users through various channels such as forums, social media, live chats, and email to answer questions, provide assistance, and facilitate meaningful interactions.
- Plan and coordinate community events, webinars, and user-focused initiatives to drive engagement and collaboration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather user feedback, identify pain points, and advocate for user needs and preferences.
- Analyse community data and user insights to track engagement metrics, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions for continuous improvement.
- Create and curate relevant and engaging content, such as blog posts, articles, and resources, to provide value to the community.
- Act as the liaison between the community and internal teams, communicating user feedback, suggestions, and concerns effectively.
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscapes to identify opportunities for innovation within the community space.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of experience in community management, social media management, or related roles preferably within the SaaS or technology sector.
- Proven track record of growing and engaging online communities and using analytics to track engagement and measure impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and connect with users effectively, develop and execute strategic community engagement plans.
- Strong understanding of online community dynamics, social media platforms, and emerging trends.
- Ability to think creatively, problem-solve, and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple initiatives, events, and communications simultaneously.
- Previous experience in customer support or advocacy roles is an advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.