Communications Designer (Freelance)
Marketing & Communications
We’re looking for a freelance communications designer to help create marketing materials that clearly explain and sell what we do. You’ll work closely with our Product Design Lead, Marketing Lead and business development team to shape how we tell our story. We expect there to be about 20 hours of work per week but that could increase.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Build marketing materials — one pagers, splash pages, new pages on our company web site and other ideas you’ll come up with. Most will be digital but some print materials will also be important for conferences.
- Create visual assets for blog posts that support the story.
- Support the expansion of the Overstory brand by contributing to the brand design system.
- Establish re-usable processes and components that will empower the marketing and sales team to be more responsive.
- Create and maintain presentations to make them visually appealing, easy-to-understand and able to tell powerful stories.
- Communicate and present your work clearly and frequently to teammates.
- Take full ownership of your work.
- Communicate about what you think is possible in a defined timeframe and then deliver on it.
- A strong portfolio featuring examples of marketing and brand design work.
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re comfortable iterating and you seek out feedback.
- You are well-versed in producing assets for both digital and print.
- You are keen to explore what graphic design means for a geospatial product and to learn more about making maps usable and beautiful.
- A passion for the urgency of solving our climate crisis.
- 4+ years of design experience.
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product.
- Experience working at an early-stage startup.
- You’ve worked with maps / geospatial data. Experience producing static map assets using QGIS is a big bonus as this will be necessary to explain our work.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.