Commercial Development Representative
Marketing & Communications
You will be the first impression of Market Intelligence. As part of our front line, you will interact with companies across the border to increase awareness of the value of Market Intelligence analytical solutions and data services. This will include developing the strategy to diagnose and assess whether a company is a good fit for our products and strategize, with internal partners, how to highlight that value.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Work through assigned Market Intelligence accounts by segment to determine if a company would benefit from our analytical solutions and data services
- Identify the right group/users within an organization and engage them in a conversation about our different products
- Develop new conversations with companies from multiple sources including inbound calls, discovery and individual research
- Develop an outreach strategy to drive leads with internal teams
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify companies who will value our products and offerings.
- Prepare and analyze reports and dashboards
- Work on new logo accounts to engage prospects in the buying process
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to introduce companies to other parts of our organization
- Grow product knowledge by sitting in with various team members, attending the demos you set, and asking for feedback on a regular basis
- Continuous learning to stay on top of tools, techniques, trends, understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Timely management of data for customers and company interactions within CRM, recording all communications, information is accurate, and documents attached.
- Monitor day-to-day time and priorities to deliver results
- Collaborate with peers, particularly around best practices, competitive intel and various approaches to effectively engage with companies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or commercial experience
- You have a proven track record of meeting goals, daily/weekly/monthly activity goals, research, and planning goals
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Goal and action orientated, with ability to work towards targets
- Experience in dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling and overcoming gatekeepers, and overcome rejection with charisma and courage
- Solid organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior level audience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.