As the Comarketing Manager for IOV Labs, you will be responsible for developing and executing comarketing strategies directly with our partners and with their end users. You will work closely with the marketing and partnerships teams to identify and build partnerships with organizations in the blockchain space and beyond, from events and paid media and content strategy and research.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing:
- Build and maintain relationships with our partners and work with the marketing team to create marketing materials and campaigns
- Plan and execute joint marketing campaigns and events with partners to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Develop and manage a comarketing budget and monitor and report on the performance of comarketing campaigns
- Develop marketing materials and campaigns that are consistent with the brand's voice and key messaging
- Attend and manage key industry events to represent
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments to inform comarketing strategies
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, partnerships, or a related field, preferably in the blockchain or cryptocurrency industry.
- Strong understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, including knowledge of market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to track and report on campaign performance using metrics and data.
- Willingness to travel as needed to attend industry events and meet with partners
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.