The Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Implements clinical coordination activities;
- Ensures Residents report at assigned clinical sites and perform assigned clinical duties as required.
- Assesses and recommends appropriate clinical sites for the various specialist programmes;
- Maintains positive working relationships with clinical facility management and staff;
- Proposes mentors to Clinical Coordination leadership regarding learning opportunities to further enrich Residents’ learning accomplishment;
- Participates in research as defined by the Academic Board;
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken;
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Master’s degree in in Nursing, Mental Health, Midwifery, Public Health or an equivalent discipline;
- A Professional Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Public Health Nurse or Midwife;
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive working experience in a Public Sector organization.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Ability to organize workload and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
- High sense of professionalism
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives,
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.