Chief News Editor - Fintech & Crypto
Marketing & Communications
Finixio is seeking a talented and experienced Chief News Editor to join our team and contribute to our goal of creating the most informative sites in this vertical.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Strategy and implementation of editorial policies and plans
- Oversight of news/editorial teams and news content production
- Management of staff, recruitment, budgets
- Ensure we build and maintain a best-in-class news function, including:
- Researching and producing original news stories related to the fintech/crypto industries, delivered in a timely manner, in line with content/editorial calendars and industry events
- Conducting interviews with industry experts and key players in the crypto space
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of market trends, news developments, and regulatory changes related to the fintech/crypto industries
- Collaborating with other team members, including editors, writers and designers to produce engaging and informative content
- Acquisition of quality editorial talent to meet the needs of an expanding news operation as part of the wider Finixio media network.
- Manage and build out existing teams, including putting in place training programmes for continual professional development.
- Monitor key performance indicators such as traffic, SEO rankings, social media engagement and make improvements as required.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Experience in an editorial leadership capacity, ideally news/editor in chief
- Strong knowledge of the fintech / crypto industries, including areas ranging from VC investments, business technology and industry regulations to neobanks, industry regulations, artificial intelligence and other emerging trends
- Excellent writing and research skills, with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Maintenance of high standards is paramount
- Ability to meet tight deadlines (organizing team to do the same)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a remote team environment
- Experience of managing a busy news desk and building editorial teams in fast-paced settings
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and the ability to optimize content for search engines
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.