- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents.
- Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives.
- Supervising lab sessions, delivering practical demonstrations, and accompanying students on field trips.
- Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
Qualification and Requirement
- First Degree or Higher Degree from a reputable University with at least Second Class Upper or Over.
- 3 years’ experience for IGCSE, A level, or IBM Diploma.
- Must have integrity
Interested and qualified person's should send CV's to [email protected] and include:
- A recommendation letter and document from a previous workplace.
- A recommendation letter from your Senior Pastor.
- Your First Degree Transcript.
Location: Golf City, Tema
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.