Campaign Management | Advertising Business
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to #JoinTheBand as a Campaign Management Intern. In this role, you will be responsible for shadowing and assisting the Campaign Management team through each step of the campaign lifecycle. You will learn about the digital advertising ecosystem including direct and programmatic campaign trafficking, optimizing to key performance indicators, and analyzing campaign performance. Above all, you will see first-hand how our work impacts the way the world experiences music.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What you'll do:
- Partner with Campaign Management in collaboration with Account Management, Sales and other internal, cross-functional teams to launch, manage and deliver deals across all buying channels
- Pull and analyze performance reports to ensure that campaigns are delivering successfully and meeting client objectives
- Collect and compile client screenshots for proof of delivery across Spotify platforms and devices
- Assist campaign managers in troubleshooting campaign technical issues
- Collaborate with campaign managers to acquire all elements of campaign wrap-up decks to demonstrate campaign success and share performance insights
- A current undergraduate student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and planning to graduate in 2024
- You currently have valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2023
- You are excited to learn the details of digital advertising including the difference between buying channels, the lifecycle of a campaign from inception to delivery, and all of the systems, technology, and reporting that go into running a campaign successfully
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and highly-collaborative environment
- You are very familiar and proficient with Excel and PowerPoint and adapt easily to new technology
- You are an effective, clear communicator
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.