Perform the duties of a Business Studies Teacher for British Columbia College
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist in the development of appropriate syllabuses, resources, schemes of work, marking policies and teaching strategies in the Curriculum Area and faculty.
- Assist in the management of the business planning function of the department, to ensure the needs of the students are reflected in the aims and objectives.
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential
- Promote high standards of behavior by encouraging a positive, proactive approach to study and build productive relationships with students
- Set homework according to policy and pertinent to the student’s ability and wider workload
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
Location: Adjiringano and Madina
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter Indicating the job title as the Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.