Brand and Media Campaign Manager
Mobile Sport Ghana Limited
Marketing & Communications
The job holder will be responsible for building brand awareness, maintaining brand image, making the brand promotion plans, and the development around the brand, completing the campaign plan independently, manage the Ghana brand team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Deep insight into the market environment, customer needs, competitors, and brand contact channels, familiar with the industry background, master the scheme knowledge.
- According to the aim of spreading the company brand and department marketing objectives, keep close communication with the department, cooperate with the global manager, and organize the implementation. Responsible for all aspects of the company's local brand operation planning, including the preparation of promotion content copy and strategy. Establish partnerships with mainstream media.
- Responsible for building brand awareness, and maintaining brand image on all kinds of social media platforms. (Such as Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, forums, etc.)
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate the effect data of various IMC results, timely feedback to the department, and make the risk control strategy of brand PR.
- Responsible for the local brand offline promotion, have experience and resources in offline cooperation.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in the content creator or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target customers.
- High level of attention to detail in terms of content, design, and brand.
- Familiar with design software and technologies.
Gross Salary: GHS7,000 – GHS10,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.