We’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven marketing professional to join our Brand & B2B Marketing team at Twinkl! Working as part of the Brand & B2B Marketing team you will be supporting various campaigns aimed at schools and educational organisations across the UK and International.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- B2B Marketing techniques
- Key skills when planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Project management skills
- Content planning and delivery
You’ll work with:
- Chanel Lloyd - Senior Brand Marketing Manager
- Brand & B2B Marketing Manager
- Brand & B2B Campaign Executives
- The wider schools team & Brand Marketing
- Key stakeholders including Country Managers, Data teams, Brand Marketing, Product owners, operations and other key areas across the business.
We're interested in anyone who meets one, or a combination of the following:
- Qualifications: Completed a digital certification in digital marketing or anything similar that focuses on marketing (desirable, not essential)
- Experience: Experience working on targeted email campaigns, content creation and B2B marketing campaigns or a combination of all 3.
- A strong work ethic, able to manage your own time and workload.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.