As an Associate Media Director, you will be embedded within the Media Strategy team and collaborate with Market Research, Data & Analytics, and Account Strategy to develop target definitions that are actionable in media. Targets will be in the form of a persona (from the Account Strategy team) and translated into syndicated programs (MRI) to crosstab for additional research. This person will use those definitions to guide media mix planning, communication goals, and build media personas. This work will also be used to collaborate across agency teams to guide creative development & comms planning.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Seven plus (7+) years Media Planning or Media Strategy Experience
- Strong experience with syndicated research studies (MRI, Simmons, GWI, YouGov, etc)
- Familiarity with cross channel planning tools (Commspoint, Nielsen Media Impact)
- Cross channel understanding and how audiences interact
- Understanding of cross channel audience activation using various data sources
- Ability to synthesize various research studies and reports
- Ability to work independently and trouble shoot as needed
- Ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams
- Interact directly with cross disciplinary agency teams
- Connect and collaborate with cross departmental teams to understand and define target audiences
- Present recommendations to clients for approval and internal teams for activation
- Build media profiles of defined targets
- Consult with channel teams on how target definitions are translated across partners for activation
- Other duties as assigned
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.