Codeless is a content production agency responsible for creating high-quality, long-form content for some of the biggest brands in the world. We're scaling up in the new year, and will be completing 350-400 long-form blog articles each month. To make that happen, we need you to join our editorial team. The role is part-time to start with the potential to scale up in hours and workload in the future.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Who you are:
- A recent grad with a marketing, communications or journalism degree, looking to build experience in the fast-moving marketing agency space.
- You're enthusiastic about working remotely — from a co-working space, your home office, a cafe, or the beach. So long as you get the work done, we don't care where you are when you do it.
- You have to be process-driven, though. Codeless is, and we need you to align with our client's unique guidelines for content as well as our internal processes which make the whole thing run smoothly.
- You have to have an eye for details and be excellent with the written word.
What you'll be doing:
Editorial review at Codeless is a combination of checklist and creativity:
You'll check the content against an optimization tool as well as read through it based on our existing editorial processes and client-specific checklists
If small adjustments need to be made to improve flow or fix something factually incorrect, you'll make the change yourself
You'll be providing valuable feedback to writers, both to improve them for the future and to ensure they understand what needs to be fixed (if necessary)
You'll be working with a team of 2 other associate editors as well as 2 senior editors to complete content to a high quality standard against a client-specific style guide
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.