Associate Director, Creative Strategy
Marketing & Communications
As a proven veteran of the creator economy evolution, your contributions are vitally versatile to the Captiv8 team. Part team leader, you’ll work closely to coach and mentor teammates on their individual contributions that win new business across verticals in your subject matter expertise. Your broad curiosity spurs creativity in your team to build solutions that solve client needs and push the industry forward. The team's success is your success as you apply previous experiences to proposal development that win over clients and drive demand for Captiv8 platform and services. Captiv8 leadership will entrust you with the day-to-day operations of the team that drive our new business revenue and as a partner for innovation and efficiency.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Strategic Planning & Relationships 50%
- Independently develop & manage dynamic influencer creative and media strategies while also overseeing teammates to contribute in the development of client recommendations.
- Collaborate with Director and team peers on on demand opportunities as well as bringing new ideas and innovation to explore and triage
- Develop Vertical-specific thought leadership to guide clients & empower sales (i.e Playbooks)
- Support the cross-functional teams to merchandise proactive opportunities (i.e. develop packages, thought starters)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-7 years experience working in social media planning + influencer marketing (including paid media + strategy development)
- Multiple years experience guiding Fortune 500 brands on their digital and content strategies within the creator space across 2+ verticals: [list vertical needs here]
- An exceptional presenter in front of clients in a room or virtually as well as an eye for deck development and design with the ability to improvise and feel at ease leading client conversations
- Entrenched in the digital/social media and branded content landscape with a strong pulse on influencer trends, social behavior, and platform features (Instagram/Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin)
- Superb project management skills to manage multiple programs at various stages internally & externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit to brainstorm new offerings/applications and come up with creative solutions
- An eye for slide design + the ability to develop a custom materials (top tier proposals, first-to-market offerings + proactive collateral)
- Interest or experience in startups
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.