Publicis Life Speed is seeking a Associate Director, in its Audience Strategy Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in media, creative, content, and analytics disciplines. Candidates should also have applied knowledge of commonly used advertising technology. The Associate Director will use their knowledge to concept, design, and implement audiences that inform media planning, creative briefing, and measurement solutions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- In this role, you will be focused on build data solutions that enhance Strategy, Reporting, Measurement, and Analytics.
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to establish the vision, core behaviors & ways of working for an audience-first approach to business/brand strategy.
- Define and guide new ways of working that enable an audience strategy to inform creative, content, media, and analytics workflows through the lens of audience science, leveraging Epsilon, proprietary data products, and third-party audience platforms.
- Apply proprietary audience intelligence capabilities to help answer clients’ biggest business challenges and uncover new, undetected revenue and growth opportunities.
- Translate audience insights into actionable direction and strategies for all inter-agency teams, including media, creative, experience and CRM,
- Provide thought leadership regarding audience-led capabilities, strategy, and DCO to the industry and senior marketing clients.
- Build client and industry presentation materials and present to director, VP, and C-suite level clients with a clear storyline that addresses client business needs.
- Serve as a mentor and thought leader to a team of managers and analysts, and be willing to share knowledge and teach expertise to members of the team within analytics and other cross-functional teams.
- Exhibit strong analytical, project management, storytelling and communication skills.
We are seeking individuals with excellent quantitative skills, extensive experience performing quantitative analysis and the ability to interpret data from multiple sources. Candidates should have working knowledge of and/or experience using tools such as:
- SQL, SAS, R, or Python
- Familiarity with data visualization using tools such as Tableau, R, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe
- Advanced presentation, storytelling, and project management skills
- Commitment to building teams and collaborative work process.
- 7-9 years in marketing analytics in a consulting and/or agency role
- Has a mastery of the digital analytics space and has innovated to develop new opportunities.
- Has exhibited strong communication skills with senior level roles, and has the ability to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Has managed and/or mentored across a large team - advocating for them, delegating responsibilities and providing training, project and career support.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.