In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing our affiliate and referral marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth. If you are a proactive, results-driven, self-motivated Affiliate/Referral Marketing Manager with a proven track record of success, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join our team!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop and execute affiliate and referral marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth - these are you main trackable KPIs per month/quarter/year
- Recruit and manage affiliate partners and referral programs
- Monitor and optimize affiliate and referral program performance, including tracking and analyzing key metrics such as conversion rates, traffic, and revenue
- Create and manage affiliate and referral program budgets
- Collaborate with other teams (products, marketing, development) to ensure seamless integration of affiliate and referral programs with other marketing channels
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in affiliate and referral marketing
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience in affiliate and/or referral marketing
- Strong understanding of affiliate and referral marketing platforms, tools, and metrics
- Experience recruiting and managing affiliate partners and referral programs
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.