Marketing & Communications
Are you a disciplined, meticulous marketer who is passionate about generating sales through affiliate marketing? Do you excel at carrying out tactical efforts that boost program success and encourage partner engagement? If so, we want you to become an affiliate marketing coordinator and join our team! You'll have the chance to collaborate directly with our affiliate partner manager and cross-functional teams as our affiliate
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Execute tactical initiatives to optimize program performance, including content creation, campaign development, and tracking and reporting of key metric
- Work closely with our Affiliate Partner Manager to support affiliate partners, ensuring timely and effective communication and issue resolution
- Monitor and analyze affiliate marketing performance metrics to identify trends, opportunities for improvement, and actionable insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure all affiliate marketing initiatives align with business goals, brand messaging, and customer needs
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and best practices in affiliate marketing to continuously improve our strategies and program performance.
- 3+ years of experience in affiliate marketing or a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Examples of successful affiliate marketing contributions
- Curiosity along with attention to detail and being data-driven
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proven project management skills
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing platforms (Impact, Awin, ShareASale, etc.)
- Familiarity with business tools (Google Workspace, Jira, Slack, etc.)
- Must be willing to work on a graveyard shift
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.