Adoption Marketing & Strategy Lead
Marketing & Communications
The Adoption Marketing & Strategy Lead – ISBN Marketing & Solutions is responsible for influencing our customer and adoption marketing strategy to support SAP’s growth ambition in alignment with our ISBN Winning Plan. The role will work closely with key stakeholders in Global Cloud Success (CSS) Organization, Regional CSP teams, CSS Adoption teams, Global & Regional Customer Marketing, Corporate Marketing, and CMSO teams.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Serve as primary Point of Contact (POC) for the Marketing & Solutions organization into the CSS organization, consulting on intent of the ISBN Winning plan and expected outcomes of regional integrated customer marketing program execution.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and partner to CSS Regional leaders, providing direct insight into the priorities of the Office of the CMSO and offering advocacy and escalation of regional market needs and priorities.
- Partner with the ISBN Cloud Success Services organization to aggregate customer marketing activities in a consumable and scalable way; align and prioritize regional differences and gaps to the Winning Plan
- Serve as the Voice of the CSP into the ISBN Marketing & Solutions Leadership team to drive continuous assessment and strategic direction of the overall business growth plan.
- Work collaboratively across a global, matrixed organization to build alignment on strategic direction and required investment and to ensure successful execution of the growth plan.
- Lead with a market-driven mindset and outside perspective to help define the marketing & solutions strategy and plans to support the ISBN adoption strategy
- Possess very strong cross-functional stakeholder management and executive-level communications skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to lead and influence strategically, across functional areas and teams.
- Bring passion and a strong understanding of ISBN growth strategy and ambitions.
- 5-10 years Cloud software experience
- 3-5 years Customer Engagement experience or 3-5 years of Account Based Marketing experience
- ISBN knowledge and experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.