Responsibilities For Travel Sales and Marketing Executive:
- Meets with clients to determine travel needs, budgets and preferences.
- Sells and coordinates transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours and activities.
- Advises clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather and activities.
- Collects payments, books travel arrangements and pays applicable fees.
- Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancelations and refunds.
- Builds and maintains relationships with travel and tour vendors.
- Attends travel seminars and conferences.
- Conducts research on destinations and industry trends.
- Maintains accurate records of bookings, payments, transactions, phone calls and meetings.
- Contributes to agency efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or diploma is required
- At least two-years working experience
- A commitment to excellent service delivery
- Competency in Microsoft applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Gh 1000