Designation: Technical Officer, Car4Cash
Branch: Accra and Kumasi
Start date: Immediately.
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
The Technical Officer for the Car4Cash product has the following key responsibilities:
- Responsible for inspecting collateral vehicles to confirm their suitability.
- Must ensure vehicle inspection includes all the following:
• Comparing vehicle description and particulars on ownership documents to the physical exhibit provided
• Chassis number on vehicle document matches chassis number on the body of the vehicle.
• Vehicle Make and model on the vehicle document match those on the vehicle.
• Vehicle registration number on vehicle document matches the one affixed to the vehicle.
- Must record actual physical condition of the car; interior, paintwork and general condition of the engine.
- Responsible for the determining the market & forced sale values of every collateral vehicle.
- Must ensure valuation is done using templates and guidelines provided. This is to ensure standardization, transparency, and fairness.
Change of Ownership
- Responsible for liaising with contacts at the DVLA to effect change of vehicle ownership from borrowers before loan disbursement.
- Responsible for liaising with contacts at the DVLA to effect change of vehicle ownership back to borrowers after loan accounts have been settled
Installation of GPS Tracking Devices
- Responsible for organizing and supervising the installation of tracking devices on every collateral vehicle before loan disbursement.
- Must receive confirmation that tracking devices are working from service provider, before signing off the required documentation filled by the service provider’s technician.
- Responsible for organizing and supervising the removal of tracking devices from collateral vehicles after loan settlement.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- HND or Degree in a related field
- Good analytical skills
- Must have integrity.
- Previous experience in similar role in a reputable institution would be advantageous.
- Must be focused, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Must take pride in delivery quality every time.
Skills / Attributes
- Analytical and hard working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit is essential.
All applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.