Salary: TBD. Based on experience + Includes Benefits which such as international training.
Probation: 3 months Department: Management Nature of Contract: Permanent
Employment Type: Full Time – 3 Year Minimum Renewable Contract
Working Hours: Monday – Saturday (including public holidays).
**This position works on a flex-schedule. As a manager, you may be required to work outside the standard working office in order to complete tasks.
- Developing a yearly budget for your department alongside the Finance Manager and ensuring targets are met on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Monitor clients’ service contracts to ensure retention and growth.
- Liasing with suppliers on stock and client orders for both furniture and fitness, as well as spare parts.
- Develop a robust maintenance schedule and advise on policy and procedures.
- Delegation, monitoring and evaluation of tasks through the effective channels.
- Driving the team to complete projects to strict deadlines.
- Managing key individual and corporate accounts within the business thus ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Talking with customers and understanding their needs and requirements.
- Finding new clients and generating those client finds into actual sales.
- Creating an efficient platform to allow growth of the sales and service team.
- Ensure business development and client retention.
- Liasing with suppliers on strategic plans and forecast updates.
- Assess supplier targets and ensure targets are being met.
- Recruiting and training of any new junior staff (after probation period).
- Ensuring the right training is offered to the team and making sure they are up to date on any new products or upgrades.
- Reporting to the MD on any strategies, targets, etc related to the business as a whole.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of five years work experience with two years in a supervisor capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in health and fitness/hospitality related subject or business/marketing, admin and sales.
- Extremely strong customer service skills with proven results.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong drive to achieve results.
- Participative leadership style.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanour.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Strong pro-active energy and initiative.
- Bonus requirement: Opendmindedness and a passion for fitness and personal improvement.
Applicants should send CV's to Office@s-ex-life.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.