Are you ready for a very unique and exciting position in one of Africa’s fastest-growing industries? BLUETOWN Ghana, an innovative Internet service provider is looking for hard-working, problem solvers to lead sales efforts in a new line of business.
• Develop and execute marketing and sales strategy for growth of BLUETOWN’s Fixed Broadband service
• Develop fixed broadband reseller network in assigned territory
• Manage and coordinate team of fixed broadband resellers across designated territory
• Implement training curriculum for fixed broadband resellers
• Draft weekly and monthly reports highlighting fixed broadband sales performance
• Conduct research and analysis of high-speed broadband market in assigned territory
• Conduct research and analysis of existing and potential fixed broadband customers
• Work directly with BLUETOWN’s marketing team to keep track of all KPIs
• Engage with customers to gain valuable insight and ensure optimal user experience.
• Work closely with technical support and deployment teams to ensure all departments are aligned with commercial team and BLUETOWN’s customer experience expectations
• Engage with town/community leaders to ensure BLUETOWN’s mission is in full alignment with expectations
• University degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
• 3-5 years experience in a sales and/or marketing position within a telecommunications company
• Understanding of the ISP business
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be self-motivated, diligent and have a strong work ethic
• Must have the ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
• Must be willing to travel.
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject must be Sales Manager.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.