After receiving the Sales Executive appointment, assigned responsibilities include:
- Deliver customized, targeted sales strategies
- Determine customer needs and offer product or services solutions and support.
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Answering client’s questions about products and prices
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of an HND or diploma is required
- At least two-years working experience
- A commitment to excellent service delivery
- Competency in Microsoft applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CV and Application
- Sales Project
- Guaranteed job placement after training
Training Start Date: 18th November 2020
Training Duration: One month
Other Details: For further enquiries, kindly Whatsapp 0202443650