Successful candidates for the Sales Executive role will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluating customer needs. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and field visits as well as setting up meetings with potential clients.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking
state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Qualification and Experience
- Excellent Customer Service and Sales Skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communicator.
- Must have at least two years proven Experience as a Sales Executive or Relevant role in Related Industry
- Excellent Phone and Presentation Skills
- Bachelor’s, HND or Diploma with a Qualification in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or Related Field (I.T)
- Good Negotiation and Problem-Solving Skills