Reporting to: Senior Sales Associate
Contacts: Country Director, President, Directors, Property Manager, Project Manager, and other staff within the Company, development sites, consultants, agents, brokers, contractors, clients, purchasers, residents, and members of the public.
- Originate, lead, and execute business-to-business sales presentations.
- Analyze executed sales contracts, collate, and target all potential business to business sales leads.
- Adhere to budgeted sales velocity and targets
- Sales Collections and assist in meeting sales collections target monthly
- Managing the customer sales journey, including establishing protocols for all customer- facing experiences.
- Negotiate and initiate sales documentation, reports and undertake other sales conversion and feedback requirements.
- Deepen relationships and network with all potential sales channels’ providers, clients, institutions, and partners to effectively convert sales and ensure regular referrals.
- Promoting and enhancing the BlackIvy/IndigoHomes brand identity, including messaging that shares our values as an endeavor that matters.
- Participate in conceptualization and launch of sales initiatives to maximize order booking for the project.
- Consistently evaluate market trends and competitor moves to protect existing sales and maximize future sales opportunities.
Key Sales Function:
- Meet an ambitious sales goal individually and in collaboration with the sales team.
- Proactively meet with potential clients and contribute to a current excel or related database of clients, recording all attempted and executed sales.
- Organize and attend regular model home-viewing and other site visits for potential client groups.
- Evaluate and recommend the customer-appropriate mortgage or self-financing options for all potential buyers.
- Identify, organize, and attend relevant networking events and sales opportunity activities.
- Provide timely sales information on promotions, processes and strategies to the sales team and members of other functions to support sales-related activities.
- Identify sales opportunities by identifying consumers’ requirements, refining the target market, leveraging collaborators, and gather competitor intelligence and analyse of industry trends and information to channel sales team resources effectively.
- To maintain relationships with Partners (brokers/ property consultants) to ensure market penetration.
- To ensure after-sales support to the customers at the project.
- To maintain accurate and timely data related to the project sales and existing / potential customers.
- To follow up on outstanding collections data.
- To ensure effective implementation of marketing initiatives to drive sales for the project.
- To liaise with centralized Marketing team for all communication (viz. brochures, mailers, pictures) related to the project.
- To continuously track changing trends, customer requirements and feedback and conveying the same to the Senior Sales Associate.
- To track competitor movements in the location and strategies for their properties and communicate the market intelligence.
- To visit the project site on a regular basis.
- Keep abreast of developments in the vicinity of IndigoHomes Projects.
- Manage the team effectively by coaching, mentoring and provide periodic feedback.
- To share best practices within the project/ region.
- Health Plan Benefits
- Pension Plan with employer match
- Paid Time-Off
- Eligibility for Discretionary Performance Bonus
NB: Full-time employment (including regular weekends and holidays)
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- First Degree or Diploma Certificate from an accredited University
- Candidate must have banking or insurance sales experience and be very aggressive
- Excellent English writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer-facing skills, including the willingness to listen to understand the customer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and sales plan execution experience
- Basic quantitative, business process management, financial management, and analytical skills
- Experience with sales planning, reporting, and strategic development of sales outreach and processes
- Candidates should embody BlackIvy’s core values: Imagination, Relentlessness, Humility, Courage, Partnership, and Forthrightness.