Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily administrative tasks for the Sales and Marketing department.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding customer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Assist with recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Promoting the company's existing products and introducing new products to the market.
- Experience of adapting language to work effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events.
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material.
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports, monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5-10 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing and sales industry.
- Coach a team of sales representatives, enabling them to consistently meet and/or exceed their revenue quotas.
- Monitor team KPIs and proactively identify the actions that your team members can take to improve each month.
- Effective time management, including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Consistently demonstrate a “never quit” attitude and instill tenacity and a continuous learning desire in your team.