- Research and developing marketing strategies and planning and implementing new sales plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market and competitors’ share (along with strengths and weaknesses), forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Generating sales leads.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Collecting, analysing and summarizing data trends
- Managing both internal and external sales and marketing staff
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Managing company office and hotlines.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or in Marketing from a reputable institute
- Must have completed national service.
- Must be willing to grow with the company and “boot strap”.
- Must be a good negotiator
- Must be aggressive and result-oriented in the business.
- Must be presentable
Suitable applicants should send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.