Accounting, Auditing & Finance
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Payroll Trainer, joining our Payroll team. You will be instrumental to the creation, development and delivery of internal training and coaching to the Payroll Operations Teams. To nurture growth and hone in on relevant skills and knowledge and build upon them, in support of the business short- and long-term plans with accountability to deliver payroll services to client criteria.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Design and deliver in-house training courses, sessions, and workshops specific to payroll either in groups, 1-2-1 or online environments.
- Provide continuous assessment of training needs in collaboration with the Senior Payroll Ops Managers.
- Ensure our team is equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively use and maintain the Remote Payroll Product.
- Keep up to date with developments in training styles, techniques, and resources to ensure appropriate and effective training delivery.
- Build and launch Payroll training modules within Workramp.
- Build and launch a full onboarding programme for the Payroll Operations Teams
- Experience in delivering customised training programs, classroom training, within Payroll
- Demonstrable knowledge of payroll processing and legislation and systems
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at all levels
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in payroll
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.