We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary nanny to look after children. The nanny will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for our children. You will supervise and monitor children in your care. You must have outstanding verbal communication skills and good moral character with a pleasant disposition. Strong writing skills is a plus.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Provide care for children
- Supervise and monitor children in their care.
- Assist in many aspects of children’s daily lives, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance.
- Help to oversee, maintain and organize a clean, tidy and child-friendly environment.
- Supervise activities such as playtime, crafts, reading and outdoor activities.
- Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allows children to learn about the world.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest and play time.
- Plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and teachers about their child’s day, progress, routine and interest
- Feed children.
- Change nappies or help with toilet training.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.