Perform the duties of a Librarian for British Columbia College
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Collecting and cataloging library resources including books, films, and publications.
- Helping people locate reference and leisure reading materials.
- Maintaining library records and ensuring they are up to date.
- Performing regular audits of the information and inventory on file.
- Educating patrons on how to properly search for information using the library databases.
- Managing budgeting, planning, and employee activities.
- Overseeing the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience is required
Location: Adjiringano and Madina
Interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letter Indication the job title as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.