How will you make an impact?
Our Ideal candidate will enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by providing them with state-of-the-art laboratory consumables and equipment solutions.
What will you do?
• A Laboratory Sales Representative is responsible for meeting and exceeding his or her assigned geographic territory forecast. This will be accomplished by aggressively pursuing new sales opportunities and by effectively establishing strong business relationships with our current and future client base.
• A Laboratory Sales Representative is responsible for training and working with our distribution partners to develop and close sales opportunities.
• A Laboratory Sales Representative has additional responsibility for seeking out new business potentials and engaging all appropriate sales personnel to achieve maximum results for the company in total.
• Participate as a team member in all assigned corporate initiatives.
• Continually promote the company’s breadth of product offerings on all sales calls to achieve maximum client solution opportunities.
Minimum of 3 years of highly successful laboratory sales experience, industry and/or academia experience.
• Experience selling through direct sales and marketing is desired.
• Must have a good understanding of our markets and be knowledgeable of diverse laboratory product applications.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Exceptional analytical capability and problem-solving skills.
• Highly motivated, independent self-starter
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere and influence others to achieve results.
• Ability to effectively learn and utilize on-line CRM applications
• Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
• Substantiated capability to effectively negotiate and close business.
• Evidence of professional presentation skills.
• Outstanding follow-up and organizational skills
• Willingness to travel to accomplish assigned goals.