T.E Markets Limited is a Holding Company registered in Seychelles with running projects in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo and soon in Ghana.
The conglomerate is an African financing organization, primarily focused on changing and re-writing the African story. We are now developing the African Consolidated Exchange (ACEX). A project which is first of its kind in Africa. ACEX the only known unified exchange for trading all varieties of instruments from Forex, Commodities, Synthetic, indices, Cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments, especially those of African descent.
ACEX allows multiple listings of products by small and medium enterprises up to large corporate organizations that would like to have their value traded across the continent and beyond.
We are recruiting Sales Executives in our key regions in Africa, Asia, South America, North America, Europe and Asia.
The primary responsibility of the Institutional Sales role is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels.
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients
• Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
• Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
• Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
• Develops and maintains relationships with sub-advisors and consultants.
• Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
• Collaborates with Marketing team on product and sales materials to ensure they are current and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
• Works closely with Appleton team members to further develop sales opportunities.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
• Minimum 5-10+years of professional working experience.
• Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services is preferred.
• Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects and consultants in assigned market segments.
• Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to close business
• General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA and/or CFA preferred
• Compensation commensurate with experience and demonstrated track record
Send your applications by 11th December 2021 with the title Institutional Sales Representative on the subject line.