Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee product design, engineering development and evaluate work on assigned projects.
- Evaluate market segments, assess competitive dynamics and anticipate market trends.
- Identify and evaluate business expansion and improvement opportunities and ensure the development of required plans to harness identified opportunities.
- Generate new HVAC contracts for installation, commissioning, service and maintenance of chillers, Air-handling units, package units, central air-conditioning systems, VRF systems and splits units.
- Maintain electronic databases of inspections and maintenance.
- Develop pricing standards and measures in collaboration with the GM, Air-con for all engineering services
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all relevant Government bodies and agencies
- Collaborates with the GM, Air-con to identify viable business development and growth opportunities.
- Generate periodic reports for the GM, Aircon
- Support the implementation and facilitation of relevant workshops and training courses for team members
- Monitor and stay abreast of industry, local and global developments, trends competitive threats and internal performance across the department.
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the GM, Air-con
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience in the management of HVAC service and maintenance.
- Must be versatile and deeply knowledgeable of Ghana’s HVAC market.
- Must be able to break into the Ghanaian market with Mandilas HVAC products and services.
- Relevant professional certifications.
- A postgraduate degree in a related discipline would be an added advantage.