- Recruitment of staff for designated Post. Employee orientation, Salary Negotiation, Staff induction and training.
- Handling Employee relations and engagement.
- Coordinate training plan in the company and write reports
- Implementing effective and strategic on-boarding plans.
- Management of HRIS and employee information system, by maintaining, updating, and good keeping of records including Recruitment, terminations and resignations, etc.
- Maintenance of HR Software
- Assisting with Payroll management.
- Perform other duties assigned by superior
- Preparing the HR notice and letters. Including offer letters, probationary, confirmation letters, agreements and contracts for personnel to be hired.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of Degree in Human resource management
- At least one year experience in human resource position
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in SAP system is an additional advantage