- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Qualification and Requirement
- Degree- Human Resource, Administration
- At least one year experience in Human resource or related fields.