- The Human resource manager is required to overseer the human resources department and insure all functions and tasks is being carried out by the HR team.
- He/She will be the link between the organization’s management and its employees,
- The HR manager will be responsible to develop policies, direct and coordinate human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5years or more experience in the automobile field
- Excellent verbal skills
- Effective listening skills
- Professional and Positive attitude
- Must be highly disciplined