- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide guidance on staff policies and related procedures
- Be actively involved in staff recruitment processes
- Preparing and updating job descriptions
- Create and implement effective onboarding programs
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
Qualification and Requirements:
- Interested candidates must be professional Human Resource Practitioners with a degree in Human Resource Management or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Candidates living in Gbawe, Weija, Mallam, McCarthy Hills and surrounding areas (Accra West) are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit their CVs to email@example.com
Closing Date:31st December 2021
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.