I. Objectives of Role
The primary objective of the role is to assist the Human Resource/Administrative department in the implementation of all initiatives, including but not limited to recruitment, HR analytics, training & development, performance management, employee relations, scheduling meetings, handling logistics, office-wide procurement and other related functions as assigned by the supervisor.
II. Job Description
- Process Implementation: The Human Resources/Administrative Officer will work closely with the Head of HR in the implementation of procedures, and programs relating to employees in line with the organization’s business strategy, key business objectives, core values and applicable labor laws.
- Recruitment & Selection: Assist in the coordination of all recruitment and selection process to ensure the organization is adequately staffed by qualified and highly motivated personnel.
- Learning & Development: Liaises with the Head of HR/Admin and training partners/vendors to design the yearly calendar
- Performance Appraisal: Assists in collating and analyzing appraisal reports
- HR Information Management: Leveraging the latest art, technology and data analytics available to drive better decision making, to better anticipate workforce needs, to manage performance and to support real learning.
- Confidentiality: Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive employee data and information relating to employee and management issues.
- Greet clients at front desk and set a positive office atmosphere
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- In charge of procurement and management of general office consumables and supplies.
- Document/take records of inventory of office supplies and consumables.
- Interface with support staff; e.g, housekeepers; ensuring proper hygiene of office premises; Works with Head of HR/Admin in coordinating drivers’ for official use etc.
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the office by ensuring that the conference room is organized and set for meetings, reminder emails are sent out prior to meetings.
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations and send out corresponding action plans to the team upon HR’s approval.
- Responsible for organizing both local and extensive global travel arrangements for employees – ensuring transportation, hotels, and travel documents are in place.
- Appropriately screen and answer all telephone calls, take messages, and respond to queries as appropriate for the corporate office.
- Ensure all records are kept up-to-date and properly filed, shredding disposed confidential documents, etc.
- Management of daily office operations, bill payments, inventory management, vendor relationships.
- Managing databases and filing systems for the Head of HR/Admin.
- Assist other departments/team members in the delivery of administrative duties.
Experience and skill required:
- B.Sc. in Psychology, Human Resources Management
- At least 2-years cognate experience in HR/Admin.
- CIPM/CIPD qualification is an added advantage
- Excellent Leadership and Communication skills.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skill.
- Exceptional computer literacy – HR analytics skills, Microsoft Office (excel, power-point and word proficiency).
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to work with tight schedules, deadlines and priority projects.
- Must be proactive.
- Excellent time management and administrative skills.
- Profound maturity in handling complex situations.
- Meticulous and thorough.
- High level of loyalty and confidentiality.