The duties of the HR intern include but not limited to:
- Supporting HR team in administrative HR tasks such as note taking, setting agendas, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Provide assistance in HR Operational tasks
- Support HR team in dealing with clients in areas relating to recruitment, training, policy development/review and overall management of employees.
- Support in the completion of projects and proposals
- Assisting in gathering market information.
- Answering telephone and email correspondence from clients and candidates.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed
- Organising events and prep work for external events e.g. webinars/ meetings.
- Researching trending HR articles.
- Contributing ideas and feedback on company projects during meetings
- Active participation of all team meetings.
Qualification and Competencies
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Psychology
- Must be ready to take up further study on IHRMP or recent graduate
- Relative knowledge of employment law
- Excellent writing abilities
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
The successful candidate will work with us as the HR intern for the first 6 months and will be offered a full-time permanent position as a HR Assistant, subject to a successful performance review.