You are responsible for leading a sales team, and to actively manage the current client base within your respective country
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
The African Talent Company’s vision is to be Africa’s solution to bridging the talent gap.
We develop and connect great African talent to work opportunities. We are positioned to be trusted experts delivering simple talent solutions.
Reports to: CEO
Direct Reports: Recruitment team & Business development team
- You are expected to find new business for the organization and responsible for supporting your team to do the same
- Ensure your team meets their monthly targets
- Execution and delivery of Talent Acquisition practices against quality, time and cost objectives to source the right people for our clients.
- Ensuring optimal operational strategies to ensure attraction, selection and delivery of best quality candidates.
- Responsible for all recruitment service fulfillment.
- Ensure compliance whilst providing sales and recruitment support and advice for optimal business outcomes
- Responsible for creating and executing a comprehensive Sales and recruitment plan
- Under your leadership, you are responsible for the team - ensuring repeat business from current clients and providing the best service and delivery
- It is your job to build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients and ensure that your revenue and jobs targets are achieved by doing this
- Adherence to all policies related to your team
- Ensure 100% CRM compliance
- Manages the delivery of role-specific recruitment through recruitment consultants.
- Research and reporting on the competitor landscape as required from time to time.
- Ensure pre-consultation meetings with respective clients is done by the recruiters to gain clarity on the roles being worked on.
- Develop custom research methodology, and relevant recruitment strategies for open vacancies - ensuring that the best search methodologies are used.
- Set and manage all relevant meetings between the stakeholders to ensure that information is shared on a continuous basis
- Maintain quality on delivery within agreed parameters and time frames using intricate bullion searches, leveraging social media platforms and other web-based vehicles.
- Ensure recruitment consultants are sourcing candidates using innovative direct sourcing solutions for key and critical roles.
- Provide timely and thorough communication with regard to search activity and status on projects.
- Deliver market insights in support of client recruitment needs by ensuring that talent pools are easily accessible to all recruiters within the team.
- Manage the team of recruitment, sales and business development team
- Training of recruiters as and when required
- Assist with relevant proposals and present when and if required
- Ensure close rate is adhered to and advise on improvements where required
- Working with the CEO on pricings where and when required
- Meet and exceed annual sales/recruitment targets
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales/recruitment targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through the delivery of proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends-working together with the BI team
- Report on external forces within the country and shift tactical strategic direction of accounts accordingly
- Align with HR on sales/recruitment training calendars and ensure constant training and coaching of the team, including ongoing performance management
- Assist when required with relevant MOUs
- Set relevant performance outcomes (quarterly) for your team members to ensure that targets are met
- Keep a finger on the pulse of every deal by creating a reporting cadence within your country
- Working together with the product team to ensure ongoing training for the teams on the various products
- Work with the Marketing team on leads generation
- Ensure that the ATS is used effectively by all team members
- Ensure all positions are advertised on our relevant platforms
- Ensure advertising of roles is done so in a professional manner
- Ensure CRM is 100% up to date
- Reporting from CRM on all current deals
- Reporting on deal closure rates
- Co-creation of month-end reporting
- Weekly sales and recruitment report to the CEO (or as required by the CEO)
- You ensure that you and your team members consistently use and update the CRM.
- Together with the BI team, report on customer segmentation and trends as identified and advise on subsequent strategic initiatives and identified and approved by the CEO
- Report to Marketing on quality of leads and subsequent deal conversion
- Channel optimization monthly
- Finance team
- Business intelligence(BI)
Qualifications and Relevant Experience Required:
- 8 - 10 years experience in a Sales and recruitment function, agency or in house
- 3 years experience with management of a recruitment team
- H.R. or business related degree beneficial
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.