- Should be a fast learner
- Should be able to work with customers with the most cheerful and pleasant disposition.
- Deals with customers’ complaint professionally and with restraints
- Should be able to close as many deals and transactions as possible
- Give answers to customers’ questions and concerns related to products they are charged to sell and demonstrate a good knowledge of the products.
- Should have consummate skills in customer service provision with the ability to work well with others
- Should be able to keep detailed records by having good written and communication skills.
- Should have a presentation skill and be able to convince customers.
- Should be initiative.
- Should be physically and mentally sound
- Should also possess a pleasant personality and the ability to work with tact and calm even when under pressure