Are you an exceptional performer who wants to be part of an organization that can match your ambition?
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in a high performing pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company.
We are looking for a top-career professional to step into a Chief Sales and Marketing Officer role responsible for sales and marketing success at the Clevel reporting to the CEO.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for strategic sales and marketing leadership and revenue delivery for the company across all business lines and channels in furtherance of the company’s business strategy and objectives...
- Responsible for driving future commercial sales success while delivering on current expectations.
- Accountable for the overall development, implementation and strategic management of sales and marketing functions including product innovation and renovation.
- Accountable for managing and directing the overall sales efforts relating to market share and customer growth, revenue growth, and customer experience goals to achieve both the in-year and long term strategic ambitions of the company
- Collaborating across departments at an executive and operational level to meet business objectives and deliver best in class product in market, including Client Services, Operations, and Product teams.
- Overseeing the development of the company’s overall branding, marketing and corporate communication strategies in line with the company’s brand equity objectives, business development objectives and market characteristics and trends.
To be considered for this role you must among others, have/be:
- Undergraduate Degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Business, Social Sciences or other relevant disciplines.
- Postgraduate Degree preferably in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field from an accredited tertiary institution will be a plus.
- A combination of functional expertise, intellectual insights, and change management experience.
- Minimum 10 years of well-rounded sales, marketing and or business development experience in Pharmaceutical and or FMCG Industries in positions of increasing responsibility with a focus on market expansion and market share growth- as well as minimum five years of experience in a senior leadership role, with leadership and operational experience in a multinational company environment
- Outstanding leadership capability – able to engage others around the business agenda, in strong and authentic business partnerships.
- P&L ownership experience.
- Receivables management experience in Ghanaian environment
- Exposure to /experience in exports business
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.